A REMINDER

I boarded busily bearing beads of sweat
In the bogie boasting bubble like comfort
Outer barking blow could burn body, I bet
But it's b'cause of burst of biospheric blurt.

You and I are reason for this radiation of  rain
It'll wipe out world's wonders- men and women
Possibly you'd lovingly call it world warming
But your artificial methods of comfort are warning.

Sorry for teaching you troubling torturous tellings
What happened when I went slowly to the seat?
The coach attendant carried coverings by yellings
I set my bed and covered myself by both silver bed-sheet

The white white bed, covering and pillow pricked my head
Closing my outer eyes the inward ones reminded of death bed.

by Rajneesh Kumar Mishra

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

जंगली होली

भागलपुर ब्रिज जो बार बार गिर रहा है...

प्रभु श्रीराम से दिल लगाओ ना(एक भजन)