My Love


O my love,I love you more than myself.
My heart knows full well  thee and thyself.
You're a light for my eyes,piece of mind,
You're the  air for my life ,you're so kind.   

O thy lips  my Ganga, nectar of beehive,
Thy eyes my Moon & Sun, energy alive,
O thy hair, a deep shade to sooth me,
Thy arms  to warm my soul, a holy tree.

O let me hear thy melodious voice,
'Tis  my bestest aim,no any other choice.
O thy face, the only destination of eyes,
O my beloved,thou rise in me like sunrise.

O my enchantress,my each heartbeat chants your sweet name.
I wish to bestow my anything & everything for the sake of your pious love.
O my dearie, know,this poor body's your abode & it's nothing without your presence. O my sweetest & softest love, please never be apart 'coz without you I'm part & part...

By- Rajneesh Kumar Mishra

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

जंगली होली

भागलपुर ब्रिज जो बार बार गिर रहा है...

प्रभु श्रीराम से दिल लगाओ ना(एक भजन)