She killed Him not only a him! (Based on a news of domestic violence )

Thou know not how much worried I'm,
Or may be it's thy plan of troubling me.
But anyway thou must be noticing my  aim,
As thou sense that thou art for me an angel not a she.
I unlock my heart before thee, thou Lock thine b'fore mine,
It's poison of killing relation but thou serve it as refreshing wine.
Why is, oh darling , doubt created?
Do thou wish I soon  be cremated?
Give me my end but not so bitter,
'Coz thy cheating slays my soul's creditor.
By Rajneesh Kumar Mishra

Comments

  1. i like the way u thinked ....and express ur words ....can u plz guide me little bit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

जंगली होली

भागलपुर ब्रिज जो बार बार गिर रहा है...

प्रभु श्रीराम से दिल लगाओ ना(एक भजन)