To H.S.DAV Founder Principal



Oh! Why not thou feel the sigh of the ground?
Oh! I was a lone hollow before you found.
Oh! Thou too begged me from my owner.
Oh! Separate me not from thyself- O my life-donar!
Oh! Thy most nourishing sweat made me fertile.
Oh! Thee invested thy everything for my smile.
Oh! My mere success was thy all aim.
Oh! Will thee return thyself b'coz you're my name?
Oh! Thou art hard like a coconut shell.
Oh! Children are thy soft coconut inside thee dwell.
Oh! Thee protected them from dirty decaying.
Oh! Hope one day you'll come so we're staying.
Oh! Thy single secret tear secreted Tear Ocean.
Oh! Isn't it a heart hampering Human-Erosion?
Oh! Who the cruel is cutting our life?
Oh! It's a piercing pain but they've nourishing knife.
Oh! Our separation supplies sample saplings like you.
Oh! They bear thy dreams in their hearts too.
Oh! Your going gives grief but with a code.
Oh! You've made our hearts thy permanent abode.
By- Rajneesh Kumar Mishra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

जंगली होली

भागलपुर ब्रिज जो बार बार गिर रहा है...

प्रभु श्रीराम से दिल लगाओ ना(एक भजन)